Are you a habitual right clicker? Even if you never use the right click menu, its fun to click around and see what is available and where. The options you'll discover are repeated elsewhere but some are fewer clicks away on the right click context menu.
- Right click on Outlook 2003's group headers to Collapse All or Expand All.
- Right click on the Day planner's time scale to change the scale or access Time Zone settings.
- Right click on any Day/Week/Month view for a host of options, include Go to Day…
- Right click on folders (including shortcuts on the Outlook bar) to see folder options.
- Right click on any white pace in any folder view to access view options. (Double click in white space to create new items.)
Published August 18, 2004. Last updated on May 16, 2011.